Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

43 Posts
I believe if they are under 16 no stamp. 16 and up yes. 18 and up they need a federal stamp

To hunt migratory waterfowl in Ohio, you must have:
A resident hunting license ($19), resident youth hunting
license ($10), nonresident season license ($125), or 3‑day
nonresident tourist license ($40).
A printed Ohio Wetlands Habitat Stamp endorsement ($15).
See your hunting license vendor. The Ohio Wetlands Habitat
Stamp is not required for anyone younger than 18 years of age.
HIP certification (Harvest Information Program) is required.

A signed federal Migratory Bird Hunting Stamp ($25), required of all persons age 16 and older. Federal “Duck
Stamps†are available at most post offices
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.