WTB used standard invector 12ga chokes

Discussion in 'Shotguns, Shotgunning, Ballistics & "Shooter's Tal' started by KurtD, Sep 19, 2005.

1. KurtD

KurtD New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Just picked up a used citori and it has two improved cylinder chokes. Would like to pick up a few others including a modified and full or improved modified. If you have some laying around you would like to part with please send me a PM. </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Kurt</P>

2. 870kid

870kid New Member

<P>kurt, if you cannot find anything look up Trulock chokes, they make chokes for that system</P>

3. Drake22

Drake22 New Member

<P>I have a brand new Browning M Invector choke still in the wrapper.&nbsp; Email if interested and we can talk.&nbsp; </P>

4. hunt_chessys

hunt_chessys New Member

I have a mod and a full if interested 50.00 for both

5. MR2DUX

MR2DUX New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I don't know where you are but if you are in the Columbus area the Dicks store on Sawmill had a bunch of chokes left over from the switch that are all clearance I remember seeing a bunch of 12ga browning, beretta, &amp; benelli chokes left in there not too long ago. I don't know if they would have what you need but you may be able to find just the right one.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>