Who's going to Zaleski this weekend??

Discussion in 'Ohio Gobbler Hunting' started by deeg1502, Apr 12, 2005.

1. deeg1502

deeg1502 New Member

<P>I'm going to be down there friday night. Just tryin to see who's all going to be down there this weekend or possibly for the opening day of regular season. If anyone has a kid that wants to go I'd be glad to call for them. Been doing this for a very long time. Not to mention I was junior grand champion turkey caller back in 98. Just let me know.</P>

2. mjhall

mjhall New Member

<P>I'm planning to hunt in Zaleski SF the first week of the season.&nbsp; what part are you going to hunt in?&nbsp; </P> <P>Mike</P>

3. deeg1502

deeg1502 New Member

i'm going to be hunting the southern part of the forest. Near Raccoon creek. What about yourself? Are you camping out near Lake hope or down near the southern part of the forest? I'm going to be there this weekend until Wednesday of next week.

4. mjhall

mjhall New Member

I live about an hour and 15 min away, I'll probably have to drive it each day. I hunt off King Hollow Trail.&nbsp; Have seen lots of deer but little turkey sign and only one gobble.<br> <br> Mike<br>

5. BigDale

BigDale New Member

I am heading to Wayne Tomorrow night or very early Sunday and I will be there till Thursday or Friday the way it looks right now. I will probably head over there atleast one day but I am very unfamiliar with Zaleski.