Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I used to feed IAMS, but switched to EXCEED Professional Chicken and Rice Formula. The only place to get it is at Sams Club.
Protein - %30
Fat - %20
Chicken and chicken meal are the main ingredients.
The dogs love it. I used to pay $36.00 for a 40 pound bag of IAMS. Now I pay $19.88 for a 44 pound bag of EXCEED. And it is better food!

·
Registered
383 Posts
We feed several brands of dog food:
Raw bison brand
Raw deer brand
Raw beef brand
Raw fish brand
Raw chicken brand
Raw egg brand
Raw fruit brand
Raw vegetable brand
etc.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I am feeding my dogs Diamond high energy right now. Once it starts to warm up I will probably move them to Diamond maintenance.

Bill Snader

·
Registered
36 Posts
<STRONG>Diamond Professional</STRONG> during the off season.<br> <br> <STRONG>Diamond HI-Energy </STRONG>during the season.&nbsp; Help recovery time, and give the active dog that extra boost that they need.<br>

·
Registered
207 Posts
<P>If I could get Black Gold here in WNY, I would be feeding their new 31-22.&nbsp; Have asked my dealer to start handling it.&nbsp; Why not support a good product that supports this site?&nbsp; I currently feed a 30-20 mix.&nbsp; 3 8oz. cups during times of greater stress and back off to 2 cups when there is a down time.&nbsp; I never change the formula, just the amount.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jim</P>

·
Registered
350 Posts
<P>I know that everyone has different opinons on feed.I've had good luck with Iams and Eukanuba. But this Black Gold food keeps popping up , plus they're a sponser here. Has anyone switched to this and what has your result been . Thanks</P>

1 - 20 of 48 Posts