Where to put in

Discussion in 'Lake Erie' started by rudeduck, Aug 24, 2005.

1. rudeduck

rudeduck New Member

<P>My wife, Mrs. Rudeduck and I are thinking about trying some perch fishing on the big lake.&nbsp; I'm not very familiar with that area up there and could use any help I can get.</P>

2. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;There are a bunch of good locations to put in. Most places charge $5-6 to launch.&nbsp;&nbsp; Edgewater is free and&nbsp;just west of downtown Cleveland.&nbsp; You may want to start checking various websites like walleye.com&nbsp; They have message boards broken down into Western, Central, and Eastern basins.&nbsp; People usually post up with what they are catching and what they are using.&nbsp; Most usually give GPS coordinates as well.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Good Luck!</P>

3. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>wildwood state park is hot for perch. it is east of cleveland just off rt 90 east . exit at e 185 st and follow the signs north. fish are just west of the launch in 30 ft of water. there is a headboat that runs out of the marina that you will see out there ,can't miss it green and yellow and about 36 ft long. bait is sold there too.</P>