Where to find Zink goose calls?

Discussion in 'Goose Hunter Forum' started by sirhuntalot, Aug 29, 2005.

1. sirhuntalot

sirhuntalot Member

<P>I am currently looking for anyone who sells zink calls.&nbsp; I live in Chardon, Ohio and would like to stay as local as I can, but there web site does not have a dealer locater.&nbsp; Any help would be great!</P>

2. DeWayne

DeWayne Active Member Lifetime Supporter

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">We're in Portage County, straight down Route 44.&nbsp; I am on the road up in Geauga County quite a bit.&nbsp; Let me know and we can make arrangements to meet and get you hooked up.&nbsp; I'll PM you my cell number.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

3. jmschreck1

jmschreck1 Active Member

<P>The gander in Niles has the PC-1. </P>

4. honkinhank

honkinhank New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px"><STRONG><FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif">the fin feather and fur store in ashland has them all.&nbsp;&nbsp; they are located&nbsp;@ st. rt 250 right off 71.</FONT></STRONG></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><STRONG><FONT face=Georgia>go with a foiles strait meat if you r lookin for a great easy blowing call.</FONT></STRONG></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><STRONG><FONT face=Georgia>&nbsp; good luck and good huntin </FONT></STRONG></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">GOOSE GROUNDERS PRO STAFF</P>

5. chessieohio

chessieohio Member

<P>cabelas!save you some gas!</P>