Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between the stoeger p-350 and the nova?&nbsp; I know stoeger is owned by benelli and looked at both sites and pictures of the two guns the steoger looks like a near copy of the nova, just $100 bucks cheaper.&nbsp; I'm sure there is a difference just curious what it is.&nbsp; Would I be missing something if i got the stoeger over the nova?<br>

· Registered
54 Posts
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">You'll hear bad things about every gun out there. I thought the P250 did not have quite as smooth an action and the gun fit a little different than the Nova. But I think it would still be reliable.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Brian</P>

· Registered
444 Posts
<P>I would assume the two would be very similar with regards to reliability, from what i've read, the P350 has the same bolt as the Nova.&nbsp; I have also heard good things about the 2000, just recommended one to a friend actually.&nbsp; I looked at one at Cabelas, they seem like a nice gun for the money.</P>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.