Vexilar FL-8

Discussion in 'Fishing Equipment' started by RAY, Nov 21, 2016.

1. RAY

RAY Member

ImageUploadedByOhio Waterfowler1479778765.936144.jpg
    Vexilar FL-8 Propack
    Mag shield, S-cable, new battery
    Akron/Canton $300 obo
    330-815-3498

2. RAY

RAY Member

Reduced! $280

3. RAY

RAY Member

That's a different unit, doesn't come with mag shield or S-cable ($35) and tax isn't included. So don't be an ******* and troll my classified post OhioFisher.

4. Huntindoggie22

Huntindoggie22 Member

Actually it's the same exact unit. Only thing different if the base its sitting on and there is no tax when you order online.

5. RAY

RAY Member

Then go price out a Propack with the extras...

6. Huntindoggie22

Huntindoggie22 Member

I don't have to. I know what they are worth I own 4 different vexilars. The new pro packs also come with a tackle box which your does not have and they are $299.99. There's a reason you haven't sold it and it's been on here and other places over a month. And btw thanks for the name calling in the private message. Maybe you will get suspended here like you have on other sites.

7. RAY

RAY Member

So what purpose does your comment serve? Don't be a D-bag and troll other people's classifieds and your feelings won't get hurt princess...

8. the_lone_wader

the_lone_wader Active Member

He won't get suspended. This site isn't ran by a bunch of thin skinned pussies like the other site. If you don't like the price, move on and mind your own damned business.

9. Huntindoggie22

Huntindoggie22 Member

My feelings aren't hurt a bit. He wanted to start calling people names that was pointing out that his price was to high then I'm gonna stick up for the guy cuz I've seen what kind of piece of **** you really are.

10. RAY

RAY Member

Cry me a river. Move out of your parents basement and get a job princess...

11. Huntindoggie22

Huntindoggie22 Member

Haha I was out of my parents basement long before you were trust me.