update!!!!!Ottawa October 15--youth/adult--to trade for Ottawa Oct 17-18-19, OR ANY OTHER REASONABLE

Discussion in 'Transfer-A-Hunt' started by fishyscience, Sep 25, 2005.

1. fishyscience

fishyscience New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">UPDATE------UPDATE-----UPDATE---- 9/26----we will consider anything reasonable to trade, but can't be a Saturday or Friday----and&nbsp;NEED it to be Ottawa!!!!!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">Have Ottawa for the opening day----Saturday, October 15th---this is a youth hunt!!!&nbsp; Yes, the adult can hunt too---as long as the other hunter is 17 or younger.&nbsp;Here's the father/son/daughter or grandfather/grandson/granddaughter hunt you have been trying to get for years!!!!!&nbsp; &nbsp;Adult can take two youth if adult does not hunt.&nbsp; </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">Why am I giving up this fantastic hunt?&nbsp; Son plays on JV football team---games are on Saturday---he's first string and does not want to miss the game, and his chance to be varsity next year!!!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">OK-----what I really want (well we, my son and I), is to trade for another Ottawa hunt for the FIRST WEEK---OCTOBER 17-18-19---he can't miss Thursday or Friday, so has to be first of week.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">We are in Lorain County----call and ask for Dave at:</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">440-926-1539 daytime, 440-326-5858 work, direct to desk, M-F.&nbsp; Or e-mail at: <A href="mailto:[email protected]" target=_blank target=_blank>[email protected]</A></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">Thanks!!!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px; styleDocument: [object]">Dave &amp; Cody Kelch&nbsp;</P>