TRUMP 2016!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the_lone_wader, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Toner07

Toner07 Well-Known Member

And they will be the greatest limits ever. No one will have limits this Uuuge , and when you get tired of shooting those limits, I'll raise them again, and I'll say, "don't be a wimp, kill more ducks" and we will win, I'm telling you no one will win like we do and no one will have limits like we do. Then we will get rid of those lines, you know, the lines that keep you from shooting your limits whenever and wherever you want. It will be the greatest, no lines, and yuuuuge limits. I will make America great again and the Duck Commander will endorse me so that America is great again
    I'm Donald Trump and I approve this jibberish

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
  2. OhioFisher

OhioFisher Member

Someone sounds scared^^

3. Toner07

Toner07 Well-Known Member

Nope, it will be whatever it may be. I just thought it would be fun to write it just as the pied piper would say it, you know, to make it more believable for everyone.

4. OnTheFly

OnTheFly Banned

Funniest thing I've read on here in a while Toner. I've never been so disappointed in an election. I hope he wins the election and settles all my doubts. He doesn't seem presidential to me at all. Much better than the alternative though

5. EricOsh

EricOsh Member

Hahahahaha is so accurate its sickening. I'm gonna have to send your caption with the 2nd pic to my dad

6. OnTheFly

OnTheFly Banned

I'm gonna borrow it as well

7. pjf

pjf Anti Media Pro Staffer