Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

Tru Motion Duck Butts

799 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Ducksmasher 
#1 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have 6 brand new in box Tru Motion vibrating duck butts for sale. $10 each plus shipping they retail for $30 a piece. they are the good light ones that have a <STRONG><U>Ton</U></STRONG> of motion! let me know if you are interested. i am in Toledo so locals can pass on the shipping.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

#2 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Duckdude,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I would be interested in two of them.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Musky</P>

#4 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Chris,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I live in Medina and work in Cleveland.&nbsp; Will you be coming to Cleveland during the week?</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Mike</P>

#6 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Chris,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Give me a call on my cell (216) 857-1817 and we can pick a time and place to get together and do the exchange.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Thanks,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Mike</P>

#7 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">i am going to be there next friday. i will call you during the week.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P>

#8 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">all decoys have been either purchased or claimed. sorry to those who missed out.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P>

#10 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Chris,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Do you still have the two duck butts?&nbsp; I'll take em if you've still got em.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Mike</P>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.