Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DeWayne and this site were a large reason that when my son was diagnosed the very first Tribute to Trey fundraiser went so well. I recently made the Tribute to Trey name a 501c3 non-profit. This is now my 4th fundraiser and my son is 3 years cancer free. We try to grow and donate more every year and this year is on pace to be our best yet.

I know we are several months away from the event and the duck hunting season. But I was excited to share that Justin Tackett recently gave us a 3 day timber hunt just north of Stuttgart to raffle off. Details are on our site http://www.tributetotrey.com/ under the DONATE tab, where you may also purchase raffle tickets. The winner doesn't need to attend, but will be drawn at our sporting clays fundraiser on 8/27/16 at WR Hunt Club in Clyde, Ohio.

Thank you so much to everybody that either donated funds, calls, or other raffle items in the past. And those that contribute in the future!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Imagine my disappointment not getting a phone call Saturday afternoon asking if I knew when I wanted to book the Arkansas duck hunt I had just won! My son and I scouted around Saturday a.m. and stopped in at WR to help support this event.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.