Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
Tony is a Great Waterfowler, I'm very sorry to hear his job has Promoted him, most of us Waterfowl Hunting is our favorite pass time, n some of us wud die if we had to quit Hunting... It my Livlyhood not my pass time, its what I do, just like the Turkey Man, I have a very deep indeded disease, n thanks much to my daddy for that. The only thing that calms my soul is to b there in those fields n waterways 24/7s finding my true self, n remembering that 1 Awsome morning while Hunting with daddy in those Awsome 1960s the flock of Geese came in n I said to daddy rant you gonna shoot em duck n daddy said to me, "Tommy them are not ducks, they r Geese n I'm not wasting a shot they r to hard to kill" I New that day I was gonna b a Goosehunter. I believe 1 day Tony will b back to hunt Geese again, I just hope he don't take a break as long as I did. ( My disease keeps me out of trouble, n keeps my days occupied, ( Tommy Watefowl Unlimited )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.