Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys come across any used "TDB's? You guys happen to like these boats? Looking to buy a boat to hunt more open water like the Bay that gets a bit rough from time to time. Thoughts and feed back is appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you buy me one too?
Yea man, we can hunt right next to each other and see which boat they like better lol :D They look pretty sweet! I have been looking between TDB, Bankes Boats, and Duck water boats which are all aluminum. Duck water are pretty pricey. Trying to ask around a bit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why would anyone buy a TDB??? Have you ever talked to Tony? I personally can't imagine supporting the guy. If your set on a glass boat; bankes makes far superior boats to the TDB. You sacrifice a lot of cockpit space in both glass boats. Send Dano a message, I think he has a duck water he could sell.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why would anyone buy a TDB??? Have you ever talked to Tony? I personally can't imagine supporting the guy. If your set on a glass boat; bankes makes far superior boats to the TDB. You sacrifice a lot of cockpit space in both glass boats. Send Dano a message, I think he has a duck water he could sell.
To answer your question, no i have not talked with him, I take it you 2 are good buddies??:D They sold to another person or company, something like that. The only thing you told me is that Bankes makes a better boat with the same cockpit for more money. Other than that you didnt really help me any...

·
Registered
48 Posts
You asked about feedback:
I told you the Tony is not someone I would do business with. Also, I told you that you sacrifice a lot of cockpit space in glass boats.
I took it one step further in an attempt to help you and said:
Dano might have a duck water he's willing to sell.
What you do with my "help" is up to you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
TDB

The TDBs that were built in Maine are very superior. Find one from that era, and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied. Also, I agree wholeheartedly with Center on his first point.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The TDBs that were built in Maine are very superior. Find one from that era, and I'm sure you will be more than satisfied. Also, I agree wholeheartedly with Center on his first point.
Thanks for the input. Good stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts