Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LZk_HnE-cdU#t=9

Seen enough? Or tough it out one more year with him provided he ****cans his DC, and Haslam dumps Farmer? Or bring in that big broom the Monday after their last game? First Energy Stadium could be an ugly place on January 3 with the Steelers in town, especially if they're playing for their playoff lives!!!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
After his press conference on Sunday, get rid of this loser as well. Clean house, top to bottom again!
Better yet, bulldoze that stadium into the lake..... it could at least make one hell of a reef.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
As a season ticket holder I say sell the whole phucking franchise and throw in the Indians so the new owner doesn't feel like he is being ripped off.

As Toner suggested add some new numbers to the list.

Edgewater:
Cleveland Stadium Reef West #1 (north)
N41 30 148
W81 45 575

Cleveland Stadium Reef West #2 (south)
N41 29 970
W81 45 416

Euclid:
Cleveland Stadium Reef East (Euclid)
N41 35 933
W81 33 804

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I SAY COACH STAY -FARMER GO !

Johnny will be a super star next year !

Super Bowl 2017 !!
Farmer is out! Can't believe they would let this idiot make one more pick for the organization. My BOLD prediction? The Browns will trade Johnny to the New Orleans Saints in exchange for Sean Payton. The Saints have already indicated they want to cut ties with him, but won't release him outright. New Orleans loves their midget QB's.:shocked:

·
8,916 Posts
I thought this was about you leaving .........rats :D

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I heard that Tony Rizzo is reporting that according to his sources, "No names, please!", that Monday after the Steelers game will be ugly in Berea!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Farmer is out! Can't believe they would let this idiot make one more pick for the organization. My BOLD prediction? The Browns will trade Johnny to the New Orleans Saints in exchange for Sean Payton. The Saints have already indicated they want to cut ties with him, but won't release him outright. New Orleans loves their midget QB's.:shocked:
I was thinking Kapernick as the next QB.

d r

1 - 20 of 23 Posts