Starting to get the fever????????

Discussion in 'Goose Hunter Forum' started by Goosebuster, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Anyone else getting the itchy trigger finger from seeing geese flying in flocks???</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Only three months til early season. It's a good time to start tuning your calling skills, painting decoys, and asking for permission. </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Goosebuster</P>

2. Trainer

Trainer New Member

<P>The molt migration is in full force this week.&nbsp; Large flocks moving every morning &amp; afternoon.&nbsp; Only 90 says to go!!&nbsp; Jim</P>

3. CODB

CODB Member

Opening day of early goose is probly my favorite day of season. Only bad thing is shooting is so fast and furious and there's a heap of birds before you know it.

4. jeffk

jeffk New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I agree! One of my favorite openers. Only 80+ days. Ours are getting roadkilled right now walking the young across the major highways from pond to pond. Can't wait until September 1 st. </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I turned from a turkey hunter into a goose hunter on May 16th.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I passed the info along to my daughter Jamie about the EMT/Fire Question.&nbsp;She graduated yesterday at Reynoldsburg. She should be getting in touch with you.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Good luck in September.</P>

5. JohnB

JohnB Member

<P>Heck I'm a waterfowlaholic when we get under 90 days from opener I can't sleep at night anymore.</P>