Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy yall,

I am from the Texas Gulf Coast, but my whole family is from East of Cleveland in Painsville. The plan is to be in town from November 23-29. I was looking to see if anyone would let me join them on a hunt around that area. If so, I am willing to drive and will definitely throw in for gas or any expenses. I would just love to try waterfowl hunting somewhere up north. I will have all of my gear (besides decoys).

Any help would be great, if I can't join one of yall, maybe yall could point me towards a good guide. Thanks!!!

·
Resident Antagonist
10,408 Posts
can't help you up here, but you may want to send OBX a p.m. he lives in Austin now and hunts the gulf coast

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
fishcatchr1, I'm sending you a PM, I'm now in South Texas but have hunted with Jeff some.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

I told him you have one of my hand carved decoys. Did you ever shoot it yet.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
no holes in it yet but it does have some blood on it
Can't believe it made it through last season unscathed! :shootingguns:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The amount of response and generosity from you guys is awesome!! Can't wait to get up there and meet yall for a hunt. It's real cool to see fellow waterfowlers lending a hand!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
The amount of response and generosity from you guys is awesome!! Can't wait to get up there and meet yall for a hunt. It's real cool to see fellow waterfowlers lending a hand!
Move to Ohio and folks will be real protective of their spots but since you're out of state they will treat you nice :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts