Single Wide Trailer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Howman, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Howman

Howman New Member

<P>Guys, I have a 1965 New Moon Single Wide Trailer with attached screen porch&nbsp;and 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. Exterior in decent shape. Interior needs some work. This might make a good project for that camp in Southern Ohio. It is located in Portage County about 15 minutes east of Akron. It must me moved from the property before I dig my foundation. I will pick up the title transfer and moving permit. Buyer must move the trailer and remove utilities. Not looking to get much out of it. Please email or PM me if you have any questions or need additional information. I have included 2 pics but they are not the best as most of them were too large to upload at this time and I haven't converted (compressed) them.</P>

2. DRAKE835

DRAKE835 New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">howman </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">do you still have this trailer and how long is it?</P>

3. Howman

Howman New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">10 feet wide 50 feet long</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Please someone take this thing off my hands. I know you will have to pay a company to move it, but I don't want a dime for it...it has cost me $$$ in Tylenol dealing with the county because they consider it a second residence on the same plot of land.</P>