ROOF NEEDED IMMEDIATELY!! CLEVELAND AREA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RegisteredNurse, Sep 17, 2005.

1. RegisteredNurse

RegisteredNurse Active Member

<P><STRONG>A FAMILY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF A ROOF IMMEDIATELY!! IF YOU ARE A ROOFER&nbsp;OR KNOW OF ONE THAT IS REASONABLY PRICED PLEASE FORWARD OR CALL AND SPEAK WITH MRS. PLEBAN AT (216)323-5411. ONE OF HER CHILDREN WAS WOKEN UP THIS MORNING WITH WATER&nbsp;DRIPPING ON HER HEAD. PLEASE CALL AND HELP THIS FAMILY OUT!!</STRONG> <STRONG><U><EM>THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS!!</EM></U></STRONG></P>

2. RegisteredNurse

<P>HI, DID ANYONE CALL OR TALK TO THIS FAMILY? THEY STILL NEED HELP!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SPOKE WITH THIS FAMILY.</P> <P>THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS!!</P>

3. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Check out the sponsor and link pages. or Pm Capt. Billy.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">He is a roofing contractor.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">G.B></P>

4. RegisteredNurse

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">THANKS GOOSEBUSTER FOR TRYING TO HELP OUT THIS FAMILY. WE (MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS)&nbsp;FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE TO HELP THIS NEEDY FAMILY. ALL THE GOOD THINGS THIS FAMILY DOES FOR OTHERS, TOO BAD THEY COULDN'T FIND PEOPLE LIKE THEMSELVES WHEN THEY NEED HELP. I WAS HOPING TO FIND HELP ON OW, BUT ONLY HAD ONE RECOMMENDATION, BUT THE WOMAN CALLED HIM&nbsp;2-3 TIMES&nbsp;AND GOT NO REPLY BACK. OH WELL!! GOD BLESS ALL, AND TRY TO HELP OTHERS IN NEED!! AS THE BOY SCOUTS SAY "DO A GOOD TURN DAILY"&nbsp;&nbsp; </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6><STRONG>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DONE!!</STRONG></FONT></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=6></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>