Remington SPR 453

Discussion in 'Hunting Equipment' started by Doghandler, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Doghandler

Doghandler Member

Remington SPR 453 for sale. Semi auto 12 gauge. Comes with four chokes. Previous owner put Mossy Oak Shadow Grass stick on camo on it, I left it on because it's on pretty well. I have had zero issues with gun, I have shot only Black Cloud 3" number 3 shot out of it. Price is not negotiable. Located in Kenton, OH. $250 ImageUploadedByOhio Waterfowler1451932245.651652.jpg ImageUploadedByOhio Waterfowler1451932265.044021.jpg

Description from Remington..

Remington is proud to launch an autoloading shotgun with this incredible value for today’s hunter. We’ve made it affordable to own an autoloader that handles everything from 2 3/4" field loads to 3 1/2" magnum rounds. For a morning’s dove shoot with No. 8s, pounding ducks with steel 2s or anchoring a tom with a heavy payload of No. 4, its tunable gas system delivers smooth cycling and softens felt recoil for fast follow-up shots. Dual extractors on the bolt face ensure reliable, ultra-positive ejection.

The 28" vent rib barrel and receiver have a matte finish for non-glare concealment. Its black synthetic stock is impervious to the elements and stands up to abuse. And it comes from the factory with four (4) choke tubes – improved cyclinder, modified, full and super-full – to cover a season of applications. We just made your next shotgun purchase an automatic decision – no matter what you’re hunting.

Dependable operation with lighter 2 3/4" loads to heavy 3 1/2" magnums.

Dual extractors on bolt face.

Supplied with four extended screw-in SPR choke tubes (SC-4) – improved cylinder, modified, full and super-full turkey (all tubes are steel approved).

Manually tunable gas system delivers smooth cycling and softens felt recoil.