Rattling in Mark

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by TURKTAKER, Aug 11, 2005.

1. TURKTAKER

TURKTAKER New Member

<P>sitting here in the office watching a very nice 8pt in velvet outside the fence,reminds me that you and I owe JP dinner for the big buck contest last year.I would like to get this done before things really get rolling.How about we do nates after the pipe creek draw,or as we are heading up early to scout dove fields,we could do &nbsp;nates for lunch before the draws.PM or call if this works out.A bet is only a bet if its paid up.Time for us to pay up,before he wins again this year and we owe him twice.</P>

2. Borderjumper

Borderjumper Member

<P>Ken,Mark, JP&nbsp;&nbsp; Looking for any new players in the big buck contest? Let me know. As a note I've only seen little ones this year, plus everyone knows that PA bucks are small.</P>

3. TURKTAKER

TURKTAKER New Member

<P>I&nbsp;think mark is gonna be too busy this year working&nbsp;he said to bow hunt much,so after we pay up to JP,we will need to get a guy or 2 to join in.I dont feel like paying jps meal tab alone next year.(hell ,I'll pay for the meal its the bar tab that scares me)Shooting next tues,stop by.6pm </P>

4. Borderjumper

Borderjumper Member

Yea a bar tab for JP is scary! Tab for any of the normal group is scary. Been to hot to shoot the last couple of weeks. I will see you next week regardless.