quackhead call's?

Discussion in 'Calls: Duck, Goose, Turkey, Predator' started by ignantmike, Sep 16, 2005.

1. ignantmike

ignantmike Member

<P>anybody have one?....how do you like it?</P>

2. SouthernOhioBoy

SouthernOhioBoy New Member

<P>I have a few RNT calls. The Quackhead is ok. I like&nbsp;my MVP better!</P>

3. deadduck6

deadduck6 New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">DONT HAVE A QUACKHEAD BUT IVE GOT A RNT SHORT BARREL.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">THE CALL SOUNDS DECENT.ITS A SINGLE REED.KINDA KNARLEY</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">SOUNDING.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DD6</P>

4. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">That&nbsp; reminds me of some the paintball ads When I was in that industry.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Nice!</P>

5. jeffk

jeffk New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">They definetly came out with some great ads!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Does the girl come with the calls if you buy a lot?</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">That would spark some business!</P>

6. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>i have a quackhead timber call and an rnt hunter. they are both raspy and used for settin em down. along with my echo timber call of course.</P>

7. Chappy

Chappy New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I know for a fact that all the girls in the&nbsp; ad's work for RNT/Quackhead.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">And the new line of less exspencive calls are good calls for the money, but just like any other call you just need to try them out to find the one thast right for you. I just tried their goozilla goose call and for the 25 bucks I say its worth it.</P>

8. MMMM

MMMM New Member

<P>Bought the Quackhead Goozilla.&nbsp; First short reed.&nbsp; I had a little trouble getting the technique&nbsp;for playing but it sounds pretty good.&nbsp; It is more difficult to play than my old flute but it sounds better and I should get better with practice.</P>

9. quackadikt

quackadikt New Member

<P>I got a Quackhead j-frame a couple of weeks ago that im happy with....</P>