Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is overly optimistic, but I am looking for processor recommendations in Geauga County. I had a guy in Kent/Ravenna process a doe for me last year (he did a nice job) but would be interested in something finding closer to home.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Trumbull Locker.....they process one deer at a time and do a great job. Its all vacuum packed and they process it the way you want it. While you are there, dont forget to buy some of their bacon....best bacon ever!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ditto to trumble meat Locker,not a bad ride awsome thick cut bacon, little pricy but very much worth it. I have butchered many deer in my life,but for me now I prefere to have them do it,I have been using them for over 10 years and have never been disappointed,the turn around is fast.Don't miss out on having some cheddar smokies made out of that deer your going to harvest they are the BOMB!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like I have to give Trumbull Locker a shot this yr. You had me locked in at bacon.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Trumbull meat locker, don't take the kids unless you want to go broke on smokies and jerky. Every time I take one of my nephews there for the first time the look on there face is priceless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts