Ottawa for Trade

Discussion in 'Transfer-A-Hunt' started by Riverdawg, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Riverdawg

Riverdawg New Member

<P>I have an Ottawa for WED. OCT. 19th, I am looking for a MaGhee either Fri. Nov. 4th or Sat. Nov. 5th.&nbsp; </P>

2. Riverdawg

Riverdawg New Member

<P>I'd also be interested in a Killbuck trade.</P>

3. DeWayne

DeWayne Active Member Lifetime Supporter

<P>Is this your way of telling me you are backing out of our trade deal?</P>

4. Riverdawg

Riverdawg New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Dewayne did you get my PM?&nbsp; Your voicemail message got erased and I was unable to call you.&nbsp; Any deals I make can't be final till I discuss with the person on the Phone.&nbsp; Personal matters have come up in my plans that is going to Make Nov. 11th&nbsp;a date I can't hunt,&nbsp; but trading is still an option.&nbsp; If you can make a trade with someone else by all means do it.&nbsp; I didn't mean to leave you hanging but school, practice, and construction on my home have left no time to post.&nbsp; I'll let you know by Friday on what I plan to do. Again if you have a deal with someone else, take it.&nbsp; Sorry bout the&nbsp;delay in response.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; RIVERDAWG&nbsp; </P>

5. Brian425

Brian425 New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Dawg:</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have magee for november 12 if that would work for you.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Brian</P>

6. Riverdawg

Riverdawg New Member

<P>I sent you a PM Brian.</P>

7. Flyboy3754

Flyboy3754 New Member

<P>Would you be interested in an Mosquito hunt on the 26th of Oct. let me Know. Steve</P>