Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">NOV 9TH !!!&nbsp; MIGRATORS MOVING IN !!!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">WED - MARSH WILL BE RESTED DAY BEFORE !!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">TRADE FOR RAVENNA DEER HUNT</P>

·
Registered
12 Posts
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.....</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HUNTING AT THE ARSENAL THIS YEAR&nbsp;BECAUSE I NEVER HAVE BEEN THERE!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">BUT I LOVE THAT DATE AT MAGEE!&nbsp; </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">LET ME TALK WITH MY BUDDY AT WORK ON WEDNESDAY AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW, IF HE IS WILLING TO PART WITH THE ARSENAL FOR MAGEE. &nbsp;YOUR ON!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">E-MAIL YOU ON WEDNESDAY!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">THANKS</P>

·
Registered
12 Posts
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Sorry Mark,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">He isn't willing to trade it!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">It was worth a shot though!!!!!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Again... I am sorry, it was worth a shot</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Matt</P>

·
Registered
374 Posts
<P>i know you like your divers and i have the ever popular pipe creek dec. 3rd still available.your gain is my loss</P>

·
8,920 Posts
I'll trade ya a Ravenna hunt for it.

·
8,920 Posts
November 11

1 - 11 of 11 Posts