lynch mob calls

Discussion in 'Calls: Duck, Goose, Turkey, Predator' started by HONKEREXTREME, Sep 15, 2005.

1. HONKEREXTREME

HONKEREXTREME Well-Known Member

<P>who out there sells lynch mob calls?&nbsp; can you tell me about the new Executioner goose call.&nbsp; can not pull up a web sight on these calls.</P>

2. jeffk

jeffk New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Honker Extreme:</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">You can get them at Cabela's at Dundee or get ahold of George Lynch himself. He lives just north of Toledo. I have his phone number and his place is easy to find. Best call in the business IMO.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">He might be in Canada right now. Let me know if you want his phone number.</P>

3. jeffk

jeffk New Member

<P>By the way that call won the Cabela's two man goose at Dundee. Easy to use and very fast. You will not meet a nicer goose hunter/caller than George.</P>

4. JohnB

JohnB Member

<P>jeff was the other call being used a foiles ?</P>

5. jeffk

jeffk New Member

<P>Don't know , nobody told me. it is possible. Just know about the Lynch Mob Executioner.</P>

6. JohnB

JohnB Member

<P>just givin you a hard time. It was hunter ingle with a foiles call.</P>

7. jeffk

jeffk New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Just giving me a hard time? I will remember that when I have a hot goose field and forget to call you! Ha!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;Actually glad that Foiles Calls won too. As you know I have both Lynch Mobs and Foiles calls on the laynard&nbsp; and I cannnot do&nbsp;half of what you do on a Strait Meat Honker.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Anyway, will let you know soon where the geese are for youth season, looking forward to it. </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Later,</P>

8. JohnB

JohnB Member

<P>I'll call when I get back from canada.</P>