Lucky13's new boat

Discussion in 'Lake Erie' started by Goosebuster, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Got out yesterday with Lucky13 and Rhino4. I hope I got that right. We didn't fair very well but we caught fish..... A good way to start off Father's day. The new Lund handled everything. Sorry I couldn't hook you guys up on some smallies. We managed 8 fish, non were keepers. Reports on the radio say that 56-62 ft. is the line to be on. The Easterly winds really messed up the lake.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Perch were being taken off of Wildwood marina.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">G.B.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

2. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Had a great time even though the fish didn't want to cooperate.&nbsp; I did learn something yesterday though:</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">If Goosebuster is going out with you, you should consider having a spare tin of skoal handy and have it as part of your "pre" voyage checklist.&nbsp; He left his in the car and I could of sworn we were witnessing the beginning stages of "tobacco withdrawl".</P>

3. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">That is a good point...... I was going through withdrawl. I will get some numbers off of Lorain and we will head out there. Give me call when you have a free night and I will pick up my tackle/blind/travel bag.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">G.B.</P>