Looking for unused Mercer Permits

Discussion in 'Transfer-A-Hunt' started by saws21, Nov 18, 2015.

1. saws21

saws21 Member

I'm looking for any mercer permits that are not going to be used.
    I live about 35 mins from the wildlife area and would be able to put it to good use.
    Thanks
    Adam

2. pizzaman69

pizzaman69 New Member

MERCER

YOU ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR UNUESD MERCER PERMITS, IF YOU WOULD JUST SEND A COUPLE MORE IN YOU WOULDNT HAVE THAT PROBLEM!!!

3. CaptMark

CaptMark Retired Ohio Waterfowler Staff Member Moderator

saws21 I see no problem asking for unused permits. I hate to see them go to waste. Unfortunately all mine are spoken for if I come across any I will let you know.

Some people are just JERKS ..... ;)

4. jason

jason Sponsor Sponsor

I can see why you're not on speaking terms with him Mark, lol.

5. saws21

saws21 Member

Pizzaman

Al, I don't know who pissed on your cheerios this morning, but I'm not going to spend $300 plus, buying licenses for people and putting them in for a chance to get drawn like you do, then become a drawing jockey and trade them for other hunts. Sure its legal, but 9x outta 10 guys that do it have no intent on hunting it.
    If I want to spend that much money on a chance for a duck hunt, I'd rather spend $100 a day and just hire a guide somewhere. You'd have a better chance at killing some ducks rather than spending all that money and taking a gamble on if you get drawn, what time of year you get drawn, will it be froze up, will birds be here, etc.
    So i guess next year, I won't be putting in for anymore hunts for you either.
    When we made the trade, I thought it was for a year, not forever.
    Hope you are feeling better tho! Still hate to hear you couldn't make it out hunting, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    Adam

6. saws21

saws21 Member

Thanks Capt. Mark! I appreciate it.