Looking for 3-4True Waterfowl Hunters to join my Team Northern Ohio n Michigan Public n Private Land

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tommywaterfowl, May 13, 2016.

1. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Hey n Hello I'm Tommy.:) I call myself Tommy Waterfowl Unlimited, I hunt mostly Geese but never turn down n Awsome Duck Hunt. I'm looking for 3-4True Waterfowlers who wud Wanna join my Team, those Hunters should have time to Hunt most of the season. I Hunt fields n water as well, I have a 14' flat V a Decoy Trailer, 1 Layout Boat, I hunt with only AVIAN X The Better Mouse Trap, Oh Yea... N I use ZINK CALLS, my #1 is the COD CALL OF DEATH. N #2 is NBN NAUGHTY BY NATURE. I'm not looking for game players or to support any1 I'm looking for a True-Team. I Video Hunts for our Pleasure as well as Uribe... Serious Inquiries Only Please b able to Scout, n Truelly want2 b part of a Real Team, I'm Located in the Rising Sun Ohio Rural Area, hmu Tommy Waterfowl...

2. ducky152000

ducky152000 Active Member

Dang, im not a real waterfowler, im a fake one. Im out.

3. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Lol, I'm talking bout the wannabes I've had hunting, wanting to change rules, n when I Hunt I Hunt for Every1 not just I... Shooting mostly at Birds in the Hole unless already shot at them, n reloading, you know what I mean we've all experienced trash BaG hunters, Non Productive ( LOL)

4. mjmaurer

mjmaurer Active Member

True waterfowler and Ohio shouldn't be in the same sentence. MJ

5. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Ok lament b a Smart Ass Bump

6. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Also I want what I want... N you can want what you want n I'll put Real n Ohio in the s me Sentence as I like, n you can b an Ass whole all you want, it shows your true age, Gameplayer Ass

7. intensity1

intensity1 Member

Real convincing... Who wouldn't want to hunt with that philosophy

8. Yea sign us up !! Pffff never new a gangster water fowler. Maybe Tommy ought be a poet or rhymes writer. Or just stay home and watch more duck dynasty reruns. Game player dawwwwwg

9. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

Duck Dynasty is for Game players, n so r You...

10. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

? Why so many idiot Replies??? Stupid piece of craps, you r just showing me why I Hunt by myself with a broken Left Humerous, way to many Gameplayers? I've met some real nice people Waerfowl Hunting, but I've met more TrashBags than Real Hunters, Maybe I will go back to Guiding Hunts, I never get any Shot outta a Real Man wanting to Learn :) SMARTASSES

11. peanut

peanut Active Member

Your grammar is giving me a migraine.

Have you ever seen any brant at East harbor?

12. ducky152000

ducky152000 Active Member

Im guessing your like 17 right? 19 tops.

13. EaglePoint

EaglePoint 1 more pass? No Way!

BULL CHIT I live there guide there 40yrs hunt in N Ohio & Michigan for geese n brant there every day NO COD or Naughty by nature ANYWHERE in rising sun rural on teamtommy but have used them there but every body come opening day greatest place game playas ever hunted and billy and sammy and the rest of the Wannabees always was mama boy hunters

14. sethgander

sethgander slapshot

http://sandusky.craigslist.org/wan/5530109683.html

Maybe the best new thing for this area.Can't wait to follow your adventures this year..Good luck finding some true waterfowlers..not sure if they even exist anymore.Most waterfowlers stab each other in the backs after becoming friends...Where can one find some of your videos...The best kept secret in Ohio is finally out ..his name Is TommyWaterowler!!

15. Ragtime

Ragtime Active Member

What the hell is going on here

Tommybahama in du house wherz the pix playa show us how you stack em like cordwood

Can I be on your prostaff? Where do we send our resume to?

16. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

What the hell if you don't like my Post stay the hell out, eventually some1 good wi come around, I've been hunting Waterfowl for 40plus years. N I do honestly hate the bull**** you r given me the Damon post wasn't n isn't intended for idiots... I will explain why I hate Game players I was 7 n my friend that was 5 n I was playing hide n seek, he got to 10 n stop the count came back n busted my head opened after he resumed count, do you sick bastards wanna bust my Damon head open?? Bring it on damnet sick ass people grow your asses up, n I'll tell you another 1 my only son Daniel Thomas, was killed by a Gameplayer his own mother... ( Stop with the Childish Games. I'm looking for some People who wants to hunt ( with Seriousness not Games ) Tommy

17. Cedar17

Cedar17 New Member

Looking for 3-4True Waterfowl Hunters to join my Team Northern Ohio n Michiga...

This can't be real. Way to good for off season content.

18. Ragtime

Ragtime Active Member

Cuppedandcommitted WE HAVE LOCATED YOUR LONG LOST SON HIS NAME IS TOMMYPAJAMA AND HE NEEDS SOME SHUGA

19. tommywaterfowl

tommywaterfowl Banned

I see you r own games again and again, ok how do thou like this ( you think it was funny my son was killed by his mother, I hope if you have 1 same... ) thanks for forcing me to b a Bastard, ( I challenge you face to face, with my Damon broken arm, stop the stupid kid games, ) only sick SOB Plays games... ( I posted looking for a few Real hunters, n you play games like 2 year old's, n also make fun of some1 killing my kids, ??? WANNA MEET N PERSON N WANNA MAKE FUN OF MY SON RAGTIME??? IM NOT PLAYING GAMES... IM a decent person until you piss on me or pies in my cheerios ( **** YOU) THANKS FOR TREATING SOME1 LIKE **** YOU DONT KNOW??? AGAIN WANNA MEET ME IN PETSON N MAKE A GAME OF MY SON BEING KILLED??? DAMN YOU