LOL skip shot

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by johnch, Jun 29, 2005.

1. johnch

johnch New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I rarly have to take long shots around the farm.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">But tonight I had the Ruger 22 hornet and saw a chuck out in the middle of a feild.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I guessed it was 275 -300 yds .</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I had never shot the hornet that far but I was hot and tired . </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I had a good back stop .</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">So I took the shot ,with some hold over .</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">My freind was spoting , first he said 10' short.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Then he laughed and said dead</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">We walked out and found the bullet skip mark.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">First time I got that lucky.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Johnch</P>

2. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Nice, </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I have a buddy that only shoots his 22 hornet or his 22-250. He loves both of them. I love my Rugger .223!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I would have laughed myself silly....</P>