Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever done this and are there special rules to follow? Am I gonna need a boat or can I just walk the walls? Is it even worth giving it a shot? Any intel and advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
It's hard to set deeks or pick up downed birds without a boat. Unless you're Dano or Jesus. MJ

Not to sound blasphemous, but aren't they one in the same?

·
Registered
766 Posts
Once sombody tried to tell us that it was there blind and we had to leave, as we laughed at them they scampered like a flock of coots trying to out run an outboard.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Lol the locals are defiantly loco... Well some of them. Met one nice guy there and he gave us the rundown very helpful can be good if I the weather is right!! But every day ppl stop by (on lunch maybe) to watch the hunters from the lot

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sounds no different than any other hunt. So I guess all the wall hunters can take a thumb and shove it up their fat butts. Piss off eat poo and I'm taking your beloved spot. We all know I'm good for it. Tootles....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.