Kick off to summer 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaktheQwk, May 27, 2016.

1. MaktheQwk

MaktheQwk Well-Known Member

Memorial Day traditionally kicks off the summer season. Here's hoping all of the OW family has a great summer time, filled with lots of fun. Let's please try to be safe as we travel around the state, or country. As we gather with family and friends to celebrate Memorial day, please remember the ultimate sacrifice persons have paid in defense of our nation and the American way of life. Please remember to keep our troops in your thoughts and prayers as they defend us against all of the people who would love to inflict horrendous harm on all of us. Despite the efforts of the loons who have managed to turn our nation against the Founding Fathers wishes to place our nation into the care of our heavenly Father, I still hold out hope that God will continue to bestow his blessings down on the greatest nation ever conceived since the creation of mankind. To all of the Ow regulars, and even the occasional visitor, have a wonderful summer, filled with everything that is good! And for all the Speedo-wearers......the potato goes in the front!

2. MaktheQwk

MaktheQwk Well-Known Member

And I miss our glorious leader, DeWayne!
    [​IMG]

3. CaptMark

CaptMark Retired Ohio Waterfowler Staff Member Moderator

:eek:

4. Runningdog

Runningdog Active Member

After that award winning speech... you starting to scare me on the sites your lurking...:eek:

5. CaptMark

CaptMark Retired Ohio Waterfowler Staff Member Moderator

+1

:shocked:

6. MRDUCKS

MRDUCKS Well-Known Member