ISO Spring 2016 Chocolate Litter

Discussion in 'Ohio Gun Dogs' started by MagnumMike007, Oct 23, 2015.

1. MagnumMike007

MagnumMike007 New Member

I'm looking to establish contacts with a breeder that plans on a spring 2016 litter of Chocolates with decent field lines. I'll be looking for a Female and would like to put a deposit down in the near future if possible.

Please IM me or call me: Mike 419-304-7five88 (After 6pm please)

2. MagnumMike007

MagnumMike007 New Member

Wow, no responses................help, someone!

3. Elingler

Elingler Member

Contact Fred Wright on here

4. DonSmith

DonSmith Active Member

Check with Jason Heffelmeier, Contender Retrievers, http://www.contender-retrievers.com/ A client of mine just got a choco pup with excellent bloodlines from him. At 11 weeks, the pup was making nice little retrieves with a mallard.

5. jknox65

jknox65 New Member

My chocolate is just over two and we believe we found a good sire for her. Will be using an AKC certified vet for certification prior to matting. Shoot me an private message if you'd like more info.

6. DonSmith

DonSmith Active Member

I've been in sporting breeds, first German shorthairs and then Labs, since 1970, have showed in conformation and for many years have run field trials and hunt tests, have bred dogs and train professionally for hunting and competition and I've never heard of an AKC certified vet. There is no such thing. Could you possibly be referring to having health certifications done? That's commendable and, really, very much advisable.

7. DonSmith

DonSmith Active Member

Magnum Mike - this was just now posted on Facebook. The kennel that I referred you to earlier. The sire is the late FC/AFC Carolina's Smoke on the Water (Little Man), who died a few years ago, so, obviously, an AI and I understand one of the last of his straws. I had a Little Man puppy who finished her Master Hunter title with ease and was only one pass away from her Hunting Retriever title when she died in 2008. She was an amazing dog. High drive, but that made her challenging. You can do a lot worse, you can't do much better. I'll be happy to help with the training if you want. If I were you, I'd call Jason Heffelmeier right away...

Once in a lifetime CHOCOLATE MALE available due to an unfortunate 'buyer backout' situation. You will NOT find a better bred chocolate puppy.......I guarantee it!
    He is out of FC-AFC Carolina's Smoke On The Water and our Rebel Ridge Jamaican Me Crazy JH (2 Master Passes).
    This pup and one other were supposed to be shipped overseas, but will not be going due to circumstances on the buyer's end.
    This is absolutely the nicest pup you will find of ANY color....let alone chocolate. His breeding is impeccable and he is clear of EIC and CNM.
    He has been through our puppy head start program, which has produced numerous Field Champions and other titled dogs. This little dude has been socialized to the max!
    He is just over 4 months old and is breathtakingly beautiful. Sweet disposition and crazy about birds.
    If you are looking for a top notch competition / hunting dog, look no further. This pup also had the potential to put your kennel on the map as a stud dog!
    Please call, text or PM for more information. I have references on his littermates.
    641-485-7440

8. fallingfowl

fallingfowl Active Member

If all else fails ad you do not find the right Choc. litter, well be having a yellow/black litter in the spring.
    Dam UH SR Falling Fowls Skyy Watcher SH. Skyy has all health clearances and one pass from her HRCH title.

In negotiations with FC AFC Gunstocks Topshelf Snap Decision "Snapper" as sire. Snapper has an impressive FC/ AFC background and has all health clearances as well.

9. WorldBFreebase

WorldBFreebase Resident Antagonist

i have a female from this breeding. one of the female pups from this bloodline is getting ready to breed in the spring. she is not from this specific litter, she is from the same parents from the breeding the year prior to this one.

the owner is currently vetting studs. if interested, let me know.