Hunting Retriever Test

Discussion in 'Ohio Gun Dogs' started by CMDUX, Aug 9, 2005.

1. CMDUX

CMDUX Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Hey guys, check out <A href="http://www.ohiohrc.org" target=_blank>www.ohiohrc.org</A></P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">The folks over there are trying really hard to put on a quality event for all the hunting retriever enthusiasts in OH, MI, IN and so on.&nbsp; They have filled their Finished flight and from the looks of their website, they need some Started and Seasoned dogs to really make this a successful event for everybody.&nbsp; Their event will be on Saturday, Sept 24.&nbsp; That is AFTER early goose and teal, and the local doves will be in the freezer or on the grill by then as well.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I am not affiliated with their club at all.&nbsp; I just checked their website to see if they still had room in any flights so I could pass the word along to some guys in my training group.&nbsp; Now I'm passing the word on to you.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

2. Orion

Orion New Member

And don't forget that the Southern Michigan club is having their test at the same location about a month before the Ohio club:<br> <br> SOUTHERN MICHIGAN HUNTING RETRIEVER CLUB<br> August 27, 2005<br> REGULAR HUNT<br> LOC: Pioneer Scout Reservation<br> 07 371 Road S<br> Pioneer OH 43554<br> Hunt Chairperson: David Smelser<br> 145 Sherman Street<br> Brooklyn MI 49230<br> (517) 592-5294<br> <a target="_blank" href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br> Hunt Secretary: Sara Smelser<br> 145 Sherman Street<br> Brooklyn MI 49230<br> (517) 592-5294<br> <a target="_blank" href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><br> <br> Southern Michigan always puts on a good test.&nbsp; Lord willing, I will be there selling dog training supplies.<br>