Help

Discussion in 'Lake Erie' started by John, Jun 13, 2005.

1. John

John New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Guys I will be heading up tues/ or wed.&nbsp;&nbsp; Going out of Cleveland or Lorain whichever is better. First time on Erie in my boat so any info would be great!!!!! depths etc.....&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I would like to have an enjoyable safe trip and maybee catch some eyes.&nbsp; Ps I am set up to troll and do have the appropriate equip,, jets ,spoons ,, boards etc,,,, all for inland but wanted to try Erie.......</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Any help would be great.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Thanks John Bailey</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">OW Feild Reporter</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Ohio River</P>

2. DUCDUCGoose

DUCDUCGoose New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">John,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">I went out of Lorain on Saturday and did well. We fished 4 mi west of the harbor. We were between the water works and Beaver Park in 44' of water. 20 jets and thunder sticks behind boards back 100' - 125'. Caught 3 fish ohio's and 8 other keepers. Only had 4 throw backs. One went 31" another was 30". Will post some pictures later tonight. The fish shut off when the wind died at 10:00 am.</P>

3. John

John New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Thanks,, I think it will be Lorain. I was just a little worried, about the lake but I will just be safe not take any chances. I think I will be alright up to 2-3ft waves,,, sometimes the MIGHTY O&nbsp; blows 4fters in Jan.. So I should be fine.With all the bass boat traffic on the Ohio(BASS&nbsp;FESTIVAL)&nbsp;this weekend you would have thought you were offshore with the CHOP.&nbsp; WOW&nbsp; </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">3.5 lbs wins that every year, one of these years I am gonna have to enter that.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Thanks John</P>

4. John

John New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Come on fellas help a guy out</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">JB</P>

5. John

John New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Thanks Bo&nbsp; anytime you and Larry need info for down south give me a shout.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Jb</P>