Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 2 of the flower MR. Heaters for use in my boat. They are the kind that hook up to a small propane cylinder. I want to hook them up to a 20 lb tank. I will be running a line from the tank to near the location of the 2 heaters. I will then split them so the heaters are about 5' apart. Each heater has a gas control on it where it would hook up to a small propane cylinder. My question is about the set up of the lines and where or if I need a regulator in the system.

Is the valves/regulator on the heaters good enough, or do I need to put one at the big tank with a regulator. The lines going to the heaters will have ends that will be the same as the small cylinders, so I can just screw them in.

Thanks for any help you can give.

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
BULLCHIT, Live there, hunt there 40 years, work on lakeshore there everyday. No valve/regulator there. But have used them! But everybody come opening day greatest heating method mark ever used with Billy Sammy and the rest of the never was frozen duckhunters!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.