Has anybody seen?

Discussion in 'Lake Erie' started by GOOSE48, Aug 4, 2005.

1. GOOSE48

GOOSE48 Member

<P>Has anybody seen were the big walleye have gone? Coming up this weekend again and was looking for some good numbers. I like the taste of the perch but i would rather chase so eye's if any body hears of a good bite.</P>

2. Lucky13

Lucky13 Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Check out the following website.&nbsp; They have the lake broken down into the Western,Central, and eastern basins.&nbsp; People post up with how and where they have been fishing and what they have been using.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px"><A href="http://www.walleye.com" target=_blank>www.walleye.com</A></P>

3. JP

JP Well-Known Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Goose</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp; I'm assuming your still out west right</P>

4. GOOSE48

GOOSE48 Member

<P>Yes,JP still down west. Four of my good friends fished yesterday from sun up till six at night had three keepers and 30 plus through backs. I have to work today, but I'am headed up in the morning for three days so if you here something good let me know, thanks&nbsp;&nbsp;</P>

5. JP

JP Well-Known Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Goose48</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp; You have mail !!</P>

6. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>northeast of geneva,03 line or straight out of the ashtabula river.</P>