Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where you gonna be Monday? I'll be in Lorain County in the box blind with my muzzy.

Sunday I'll be in the marsh...why, I don't know! MJ

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Ill be in the backyard here in Ashtabula County, sitting in a tree, waiting on a deer to come by..... but most likely shooting over the heads of all the Amish that will be trespassing (its the new past time during gun season, that the neighborhood has gotten into the past 10 years)

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I've got two days to hunt next week trying to decide if I want to hunt Monday Tuesday in rain or wait and hunt Wednesday Thursday once rain moves out. Either way I'll be in se Ohio. Got my buck so basically just going to stay visible and keep neighbors honest. I might take a doe if i see one big enough to justify process fee.

Even when I leave I hang old orange caps in brush where I have seen people trespass on back side. See orange from 100 plus yards away oh crap theirs a hunter lol

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Hoping the other youth hunters we have hunting are able to connect with success.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
The muzzy is tuned and ready for business. Plan to smoke the first fat doe I see!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ross Co with the same group for over 13 years. The only difference this year will be the weapon of choice, this year is the Ruger 77/44.

d r

·
8,916 Posts
Hunting marsh out by you mmaujer tomorrow, then bow hunting in medina during the week.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Doe down 8:4!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Knocked down 2 does for the freezer at home heading south tonight to look for some horns now

With the exception of helping on drives, I've never deer hunted but the kiddy pool gives me motivation! Thing just sits in the attic with the exception of 6 days a year. Good idea.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts