Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Ill be in the backyard here in Ashtabula County, sitting in a tree, waiting on a deer to come by..... but most likely shooting over the heads of all the Amish that will be trespassing (its the new past time during gun season, that the neighborhood has gotten into the past 10 years)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I've got two days to hunt next week trying to decide if I want to hunt Monday Tuesday in rain or wait and hunt Wednesday Thursday once rain moves out. Either way I'll be in se Ohio. Got my buck so basically just going to stay visible and keep neighbors honest. I might take a doe if i see one big enough to justify process fee.

Even when I leave I hang old orange caps in brush where I have seen people trespass on back side. See orange from 100 plus yards away oh crap theirs a hunter lol

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
The muzzy is tuned and ready for business. Plan to smoke the first fat doe I see!

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Hunting marsh out by you mmaujer tomorrow, then bow hunting in medina during the week.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Doe down 8:4!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.