Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?</SPAN></FONT></P> <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0px"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">(1) You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff.<BR>Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and<BR>she should keep the chips and dip coming.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Alan, age 10<BR><BR>(2) No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to<BR>marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who<BR>you're stuck with.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Kristen, age 10<BR><BR><BR>WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?<BR><BR>(1) Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by<BR>then.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Camille, age 10<BR><BR>(2) No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get<BR>married.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Freddie, age 6<BR><BR><BR>HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?<BR><BR>(1) You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at<BR>the same kids.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- </SPAN></FONT>Derrick, age 8<BR><BR><BR>WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?<BR><BR>(1) Both don't want any more kids.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Lori, age 8<BR><BR><BR>WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?<BR><BR>(1) Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know<BR>each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Lynnette, age 8 <BR><BR>(2) On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that Usually<BR>gets them interested enough to go for a second date.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Martin, age 10<BR><BR><BR>WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?<BR><BR>(1) I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the<BR>newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Craig, age 9<BR><BR><BR>WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?<BR><BR>(9) When they're rich.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Pam, age 7<BR><BR>(2) The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess<BR>with that.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - - Curt, age 7<BR><BR>(3 ) The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry<BR>them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Howard, age 8</P> <P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><BR>IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?<BR><BR>(1 ) I don't know which is better, but I'll te! ll you one thing. I'm<BR>never going to have sex with my wife. I don't want to be all grossed<BR>out.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Theodore, age 8<BR><BR>(2 ) It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need<BR>someone to clean up after them.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)<BR><BR>HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?<BR><BR>(1 ) There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Kelvin, age 8<BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;<BR>HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?<BR><BR>(1 ) Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a<BR>truck.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- </SPAN></FONT>Ricky, age 10</P>

·
Registered
210 Posts
<P>Several great answers in there that had me laughing.</P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts