FS or Trade: Remington Hevi Shot 12 Ga. 3" #6

Discussion in 'Hunting Equipment' started by zvilleduks, Aug 23, 2005.

1. zvilleduks

zvilleduks New Member

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0px"><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=4>I know I said only one more thing....this couldn't wait.</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></P> <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0px"><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=4>&nbsp;</FONT></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><BR><FONT size=4><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">I have to offer 5 boxes of Remington's premier Hevi Shot Buffered TURKEY Loads, 10 rounds per box. These shells are the 1 5/8 oz. variety, with a posted velocity of 1225 FPS. I found these loads more than adequate for Green heads over the puddle in the back yard, and bills over some of the bigger water up north. I have taken a case of the new Federal product that the wife is unaware of so this stuff has to go. </SPAN></SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Cabela's will sell you these at $20/Box, I'll let them go for $65/5 Boxes to one buyer, and as always reasonable trades and offers will be entertained as well. </SPAN></SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Thanks, </SPAN></SPAN><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Scott</SPAN></SPAN></FONT></SPAN></P>

2. BigChessie

BigChessie New Member

<P>Sent ya pm a couple days ago</P>

3. zvilleduks

zvilleduks New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Hey guys I posted this thing last night....Darron your PM was at 12:04 AM, Big Chessie yours came through at 2:53 AM. All reasonable efforts will be made to make a smooth and effortless transaction for all. I have responded now to both of you, Darron the ball is in your court. Thanks.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>