FS or Trade: Avery Tuff Dog Parka Size XL

Discussion in 'Hunting Equipment' started by zvilleduks, Aug 23, 2005.

1. zvilleduks

zvilleduks New Member

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=4>One last thing from pre season cleaning. </FONT></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><BR><BR><FONT size=4><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">I have an Avery Tuff Dog Parka, made from 5mm Neoprene and reinforced on the chest with "Rough Skin" fabric. </SPAN></SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">This is new never used in the field. I bought it for my favorite lady and then we never had the opportunity to use it. She was stolen, and never recovered. I may have the boots that match this, but I will have to deal with them seperately, when they turn up. The package still reflects the original purchase price of $39.99. It's a good deal at $25 + Priority Mail shipping. </SPAN></SPAN><BR><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Trades and offers are always entertained. </SPAN></SPAN><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Thanks, </SPAN></SPAN><BR><SPAN class=postbody1><SPAN style="mso-ansi-font-size: 10.5pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt">Scott</SPAN></SPAN></FONT></SPAN></P>