Found some more...anyone interested in some coon skins

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Xtrema, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Xtrema

Xtrema New Member

got some more for some of you<br>

2. Xtrema

Xtrema New Member

for those of you who were wondering, all these pics were taken with the digital moultrie camera.&nbsp; 1.3 megapixel.&nbsp; $98 at walmart, cant beat it.&nbsp; <br>

3. TURKTAKER

TURKTAKER New Member

<P>talked me into x,bought one and I love it.uses the same 6volt rechargable I stock for my ducks.I really like the video feature,bought the memory card,can get 40 secs of video.time that with a bow shot and may get something real cool to see.Did you get one of them bucks down yet????</P>

4. Xtrema

Xtrema New Member

Havent used the video feature yet.&nbsp; I want to use it when it gets closer to the rut and maybe get a glance of a nice buck chasing a doe.&nbsp; I haven't arrowed any of those bucks yet.&nbsp; They are smarter bucks and only come in at night, so they are hard to get to. I added a 512 mb memory card that I got at BestBuy for like $30.&nbsp; That memory card will hold like 1,216 pictures now.&nbsp; I just moved my camera to a stand that I set up on Sunday so I will find out on friday if anything is good around my new stand.&nbsp; I cant wait to check it out.<br>

5. TURKTAKER

TURKTAKER New Member

<P>im impressed with it so far.I only got the 126mb card,holds like 385 pictures and like 288 seconds of video.the built in memory it comes with holds 120 pics.Ive been using my cheap digital camera as a viewer in the field,works great.ive been staying out of the woods in this heat,dont feel like a marathon kill and buthcher day,waiting for the cold temps thurs fri sat.GOOD LUCK ON THEM BUCKS!!</P>