? for gander mtn

Discussion in 'Shotguns, Shotgunning, Ballistics & "Shooter's Tal' started by ignantmike, Jul 2, 2005.

1. ignantmike

ignantmike Member

<P>does anyone here work there?............if so, why not carry fasteel?????.....also, i can never find #3 or#6&nbsp; 3" steel there.....i'd like to use the 6's for swatter load's and i like the performance of the 3's?.......anyone here have the answer?....thank's for your time............also, i don't want to go somewhere else to buy steel....i like your store</P>

2. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>chucks waterfowl supply is a good place to get it. he had a lot of it at the flea mkt. that and the estes&nbsp; # 3.</P>

3. ignantmike

ignantmike Member

<P>where is he located?........thank's</P>

4. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>he is a sponnsor of this website .he posted today about tubing with the kids in his duck boat.check out the sponsors page. it is actually a lot cheaper to have him send me exactly what i want and need , than to go driving all around, even the 1 hour drive to fin feather fur.and then find out the fin doesn't have&nbsp; #3's.and gander doesn't carry fasteel either.here's the addy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A href="http://www.duckhuntingstuff.com" target=_blank>www.duckhuntingstuff.com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; also if you read 1 of his posts (chucker 61 ) he displays his banner for the website. his decoy weights are very reasonably pricrd too.</P>

5. ignantmike

ignantmike Member

<P>sorry the add does not work!!!!!!</P>

6. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>You have reached Duckhuntingstuff.com The site is currently under contruction. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. </P>

7. GoosePimp

GoosePimp New Member

I have the answer. <br> <br> Gander Mountain as a company carrys Kent Faststeel. It can be found in certain stores throughout the company. It is up to the store/buyer to add it to the stores assortment.<br> <br> We are currently doing an inventory of our ammo to get our counts correct so that once season hits our in stocks will be a lot better. <br> <br> Always remeber that just because you don't see it at your local Gander Mtn. that doesn't mean we can't get it for you. We do special orders especially in the Hunting/Firearms department everyday. The Firearms market has expanded so much that our small format store has out grown itself. That's why you see us always shufflling things around trying to get everything to fit in such a small space. If you ever have any suggestions or product requests ask to see a manager. They would be more than happy to help you with your needs.<br> <br> I hope this helps. If you have any questions please post. What store(s) do you usually shop?<br> <br>

8. sbe023

sbe023 New Member

<P>chuck at duckhuntingstuff.com says his website is down right now for repair work,but he is still in buisness. </P>

9. ignantmike

ignantmike Member

<P>i go to the mentor store.......but i&nbsp;would go to the store in twinsburg also.....</P>

10. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">as goosepimp said we can order it for you from other stores. they for some reason quit carrying it in the ohio stores. i am guessing that the profit margin is better for us on the xpert steel. we could sell a boat load at the toledo store but our firearms manager is a little lazy when it comes to that area. there is pretty much any round you can imagine in the computer. the hard part is finding a firearms employee that has the time to look for it.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P>

11. Duckdude

Duckdude AKA Yo Daddy

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">toledo store has fast steel this year.....though it is not out yet we have plenty of cases in back so just ask! </P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">chris</P>

12. Ducksmasher

Ducksmasher New Member

<P>Gander does carry Kent Fast Steel ammo usuall in 2's, 4's and 6 shot. If you want anything different just ask them and they will look it up on the computer and order you some. I do it all the time.</P>