Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So tons of ducks have appeared on the lake, now that the season is over. I didn't see them yesterday, but saw an absurd amount today? From e55th to e72, more or less. Anybody else notice this? Are they mergs, or are there any real ducks in there?

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Drove by today and saw them as well. Merges, golden eyes, buffies, made up the majority. There were a few mallets, redheads, blue bills.
I was hoping to catch that lost harlequin and get some pics of him...... guess he went bye bye.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The birds in Summit, Stark county are through the roof, watched 2 different fields today that each had upwards of 500 mallards and just as many geese. This s why I wish we still had a season in January, it is like this every year. Looking forward for goose to comeback in on Saturday, but wish I could still hunt ducks

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
whats a duck?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The birds in Summit, Stark county are through the roof, watched 2 different fields today that each had upwards of 500 mallards and just as many geese. This s why I wish we still had a season in January, it is like this every year. Looking forward for goose to comeback in on Saturday, but wish I could still hunt ducks
north zone goose came in today bud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.