Dove Hunt

Discussion in 'Upland Hunting Ohio' started by CPTBrandt, Jul 25, 2005.

1. CPTBrandt

CPTBrandt New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Any Central Ohio Dove hunters out there?</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Looking for first opportunity to hunt (1 SEP) since returning from overseas.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">-- CPTB</P>

2. BigChessie

BigChessie New Member

3. drakewadder

drakewadder New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">CPTBrandt</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">Give me a call, we'll hit the streams for some Smallies and set up a Dove hunt too. That will give you an Idea of the property I have for the Ducks!</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;Russ</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;May be we can get a few of the other guy's from around the area together for a good old fashion Dove hunt? A good way to get acquainted with some of the people around the area!</P>

4. DiverDown

DiverDown New Member

<P>DW, when and how many would you like for this dove hunt???? I might be interested. DD</P>

5. wannahuntduck

wannahuntduck New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">I am teaching a few&nbsp;teenage&nbsp;boys from my church to shoot and&nbsp;hunt.&nbsp; I would like a good ole fashion dove hunt to take them on this fall.&nbsp; We are in the Columbus area.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">&nbsp;</P>

6. Garyoutlaw

Garyoutlaw Member

<P>Hey count me in if you have the room, Have you thought about Deer creek? gets packed up in the am but clears out in the pm and mid week. Helps with the teal stallll through the day. I live in outside of Obetz</P>