Dog training class

Discussion in 'Sporting Dog Training' started by DNEAL25, Jul 25, 2005.

1. DNEAL25

DNEAL25 New Member

<P>I saw a post up a couple of months ago about possibly doing a dog training coarse in the north and south zone.&nbsp; Whoever did the post was asking for interested candidates, to determine if there were enough people interested.&nbsp; Just curious if anything came out of that post.</P>

2. Goosebuster

Goosebuster New Member

<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Dave,</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">There will be an demonstration at Layout U. Orion dog products will be handling the dog demonstrations. Also, try email Jim Berverly(sponsor on site) and he can give you some pointers.</P> <P style="MARGIN: 0px">G.B.</P>

3. Trainer

Trainer New Member

<P>I have to apologize for not being able to schedule training clinics at this time.&nbsp; Time is an issue and of coarse it has to be affordable for me to do.&nbsp; I have had a number of clients from OhioWaterfowler come to my training area just recently.&nbsp; If something could be worked out, I am still willing to try and work it into the schedule.&nbsp; I do not have the time to organize, sign up attendees and make the arrangements for the clinics.&nbsp; The only weekends I am not booked for special events or client participating sessions is Aug. 20&amp;21 and Oct. 1&amp;2.&nbsp;&nbsp; Could do something during the week, but doubt if there would be enough handlers available at that time.&nbsp;&nbsp; I will have to leave it up to Mark and the gang to arrange something.&nbsp; If you check out my web site, on addition is a clinic &amp; seminar page which you can now download info. on the different programs I do.&nbsp; If anyone has a club or organization interested, let me know.&nbsp; I personally thank everyone for their support and patience.&nbsp; God Bless............Jim</P>

4. DNEAL25

DNEAL25 New Member

<P>OK - Thanks Guys!&nbsp; I'll keep in touch!</P>