Crowell

Discussion in 'Sports' started by pjf, Jul 12, 2016.

1. pjf

pjf Anti Media Pro Staffer

2. peanut

peanut Active Member

So you can take the ghetto trash out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the ghetto trash? Shocking! How many times do we see stories like this guy, or josh gordon, and turn our heads because they are good at playing a game? If you told me that I could have the world by the short and curlys for the rest of my existence, and all I had to do was not smoke weed and not say dumb s $!+, I'd say sign me up. I'd even find jesus if it would make it easier!!! We need to stop idolizing professional "athletes", and idolize people who actually make a diferrence in our lives and future.

Just my opinion. I'm sure some sports fans will be along to flame me........

3. pjf

pjf Anti Media Pro Staffer

I agree with you. The problem with our acceptance of an excuse like well that's not who I am.....is that it is exactly who he is or what he thought was cool. I'd like to see the Browns ownership make a statement by saying we will not tolerate anyone who has this mindset in their organization. Send his a$$ to the unemployment line. But I would bet money that he will not suffer anything for his vile and racist posting.....There are plenty of outstanding young men of character that could easily replace him.

4. duck rookie

duck rookie Well-Known Member

He claims that he really doesn't feel that way and that it was in the heat of the moment. Bull, when you are upset about something your true feelings come out because your filters are down. As an LEO, I'm disgusted. As a human, I'm disgusted. How has it become acceptable to even maintain control over a picture of a person getting their throat slit? This is the type propaganda that terrorists use, Nazi's used, the KKK uses.

d r

5. CaptMark

CaptMark Retired Ohio Waterfowler Staff Member Moderator

Should be traded to Dallas. :rolleyes: