Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Almost lost my lab yesterday evening! I have 180-acre farm about a mile from my parent’s house. My lab likes to wonder down there and visit sometimes...even though he's not permitted to. Last night about 7pm I went outside and whistled for him. About 250 yards away, he was running for his life! He had 2 coyotes about 10 yards behind him running between 2 bean fields. I went in and grabbed the 270. They got within 75 yards. I missed the first one by a hair. The second one jumped about 10 foot in the air and ran into the beans. Put the 270 back in safe and now have the AR-15 out for easy access.... my choice weapon for varmints anyway.&nbsp;I'll be spending the evenings thinning&nbsp;out the yotes now! &nbsp;</SPAN></P>

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<P>Called in one last night. Have a bunch of young dogs on the farm. I'm going to wipe them out this weekend.</P>

·
Registered
132 Posts
<P>Hope you take them out!!!&nbsp; Good Luck!!!</P>

·
Registered
71 Posts
<P>The sad part is as you take them out more will come into the area, when dealing with yotes it will become a yearly/daily thing. good luck. DD</P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts