Cleveland Hailers SPORTSMEN’S NIGHT OUT - Saturday January 26th, 2019

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by Omnivore, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Omnivore

Omnivore Member

SAVE THE DATE FOR 2019

DUCKS UNLLIMITED SPORTSMEN’S NIGHT OUT

UAW Local 1250, 17250 Hummel Road, Brookpark, Ohio 44142

Saturday, January 26, 2019

The Cleveland Chapter of Ducks Unlimited is pleased to invite you to attend our 23rd Annual Sportsmen’s Night Out to be held at the UAW Local 1250, 17250 Hummel Road, Brookpark, Ohio. Corner of Hummel and Engle Roads, across from the Ford Plant on Saturday, January 26, 2019. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. The ticket prices are just $60 per person, $110 a couple, $450 for a corporate table of 8, or Sponsor Membership for $400, which includes 2 dinner tickets, a framed, numbered, signed Ducks Unlimited Special Edition print. All tickets include your annual membership to Ducks Unlimited, appetizers, dinner, dessert, beverages and draft beer. To be eligible for the Early Bird Drawing, which will be an exclusively Ducks Unlimited item, you must have your reservations in by December 31, 2018. Prices after this date are as follows: $70 per person, $130 a couple, $500 for a corporate table, and/or Sponsor Member for $450.00.

Don’t miss out on this year’s best event in Northeast Ohio. This will definitely be an exciting evening for all. We will have games, raffles and a silent auction that will feature special Ducks Unlimited merchandise. Also, come and see all your friends from last year and swap camping and hunting stories and meet some new people too.

If you would like to donate merchandise, gift certificates and/or cash or underwriting for the auction, raffles or games, or would be interested in becoming a sponsor or for any additional information, please contact April Blaylock at 216-749-7758 or [email protected].

BECOME A DUCKS UNLIMITED MEMBER AND

HELP PERSERVE NORTH AMERICA’S CRITICAL WELANDS

CLEVELAND HAILERS RESERVATION FORM-EARLY BIRD

Individual Ticket at $60 _____ Couple Tickets at $110 ______

Corporate Table at $450______ Sponsorship at $400 _______

Sorry, I am unable to attend the Sportsmen’s Night Out, but enclosed is my $35 to renew my Ducks Unlimited Membership.

Make checks payable to Cleveland Hailers Ducks Unlimited or Charge my Credit Card and return this form and payment to April Blaylock, 4356 W. 52nd Street, Cleveland, OH 44144.

Name __________________ Visa or Master ___________________ Exp. Date _____

Return my tickets: Name __________________________________

Address ____________________________________

City/State/Zip _____________________________________

Area Code/Telephone ____________________________________

2. CaptMark

CaptMark Retired Ohio Waterfowler Staff Member Moderator

Always a Great event !!!!

Omnivore likes this.