Ohio Waterfowler Forums banner

Browns,Bengals

4K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Toner07 
#1 ·
Three hours after the games and no comments?

#5 ·
They are always good at losing the 1st one,,,,,,, Entering my 51st season(that I remember) as a Browns fan.....today's game left me with 2 thoughts.....one using baseball analytics in the draft didn't work so well,,,,,, and the second most lasting thought was why in the he!! didn't they draft Carson Wentz..... sorry 3rd thought just came to me....remove fake punt from play book. Other than that I was/am looking forward to another season.....

#9 ·
This year is a genuine rebuilding year, not a "rebuilding" year as it has been in years past where they just said they are building because they suck. They passed on Wentz because they need young talent, and lots of it... and they got it. Expect next year and probably 2018 to be more of the same.... but I do like the direction they are going. 14 draft picks this year. 13 picks already (will probably be more) for next year.

I finally believe that the Browns will be a big player a few years down the road.

#16 ·
So your saying the ref's made us miss 3 field goals,that game was a gift in our hands,a fumble with only a few clicks left on the clock to seal the deal and no one capable of kicking a field goal? you have to lose 3 to go 2 & 14,I still belive somehow 2 teams this year will lose to us,only by their horrible play and not OUR talented Professional Football Team,on a side note it was great to see the crybaby Steelers get their butts kicked on Sunday,:)

#23 ·
The only team that could have ruined my 0-16 prediction was the Jets. Way to go Clowns....keep the streak alive.

#25 ·
For just a very short minute, I thought the browns were gonna ruin a perfectly terrible season LOL,on a side note I thought I heard the commentators say that the Browns now have only won 3 of their last 29 games could that be true? I think not,but I would not be suprised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.